Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just a quick note. That was one of the most horrendously officiated games I have ever seen. After the last 3 min half, the Cold Spring fans didn't even know if they should cheer. Being a Bayport parent and having multiple CSH parents say it was a terrible mess and that the Nassau official in question is known for his terrible calls. They see him do it all the time. I am not saying either team would have been on top if he had not been so bad but at least both sides would be in understanding of their control of W/L position at the end.

also that nassau ref and CSH coach have some sought of work related relationship... check that one out.....
It is a sad mess that this official with a terrible reputation would even be allowed to officiate any Championship Game. There needs to be a way to prevent him continuing to put his mark on the game.

Who is it?

Nassau ref from farmingdale, president of nassau officials organazation. should i say more....

I just saw the tape, he should have just let her pick up the ball with her hand and throw the ball in the goal. If you are not capable of putting friendship aside then you should not be officiating a game in which your friends daughter played. Is there anyone at NYSED that oversees officials? This guy is out of control.