Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oh please Suffolk has the worst ref out there and the only reason he is allowed to ref is his brother is a big wig in the ref association. The guy is a complete clown, does not know the rules ,is overly confrontational, actually roots for certain teams and players while he is reffing.He clearly has little man syndrome , every coach I have spoken with knows he is a clown and consistenly give him a low rating yet he is still allowed to be out there. Almost every game the guy is involved with becomes dangerous .

No Suffolk ref has a brother that is a big wig in the association

Ummm... yes there is. 3 village knows who he is. Complete clown.

You must be I'll informed. There are no brothers that are varsity officials in the girls officiating organization.
There are no brothers that are board members of the girls officiating organization.
You obviously don't like the official you refer to. Everything else you add is bogus.

Certainly not ill informed. His bro is the past president. Look it up smart guy.

You are definitely not the smart guy. There is no interaction with the boys officiating organization. Your premise of a "big wig" is an empty one.
You are a prime example of how a little information can be dangerous. blush

First off a past president with continued involvement in my book would qualify in my book as a big wig. Second to say no interaction with the boys officiating is just ignorant. Third the fact that you choose not to address the point that the guy is a horrendous ref is telling. The guy is a clown at best who acts like a smart --- while he is reffing and a coward while not reffing.Speak to the other officials and even they will tell you he is a clown and hate being assigned with the guy. He is an angry little man because he feels his superstar daughter was slighted years ago because she was on team 2 or 3 and he thought she should be on the US team. A bad ref is one thing a bad ref who is biased, has a horrible attitude,and has an agenda is unacceptable and this clown should be removed.