Really?
You my dear follower are dilusional. Unfortunately the drop out rate of rp high school girls lax players due to the poorly ran high school program , leaves no choice but to fill the void . In this instance an organized youth program makes it easier for varsity coach run a team that runs itself with minumal effort

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unless your from Rocky Point and your daughter plays for the Lady Eagle which may I add is coached by a dedicated parent who should really be the Varsity HEAD coach , most would tell you everyone of those 7th / 8th graders are far more superior then any Varsity player from 10 - 12th grade in the district and are coached to play against any level of competition , which again was molded by the youth organization who does a phenomenal job with the program without any help from varsity coaches

Originally Posted by Powderfinger
There are NO 7th graders that can match up with a legit 11-12th grade varsity starter. They will never be able to run with the midfielders and they will be dominated by good defenders if they play attack.

Please tell me the team that has a full team of these legit 11-12th graders that no 7th grader in the country can compete with, there are none . Yes there are teams and players that even the top 7 the graders would struggle against but so would just about every other high school player. Why do you think it's different than other sports especially considering it is a non contact sport by rule. In all individual sports in high school where opinion means nothing there are 7-8th graders that compete with the best of them , it's just in girls lacrosse you have parents such as yourself that are so blinded by jealousy they can't actually see the talent of other kids. What team does your daughter play on so I can laugh when some 7 the grader lights her up.
You are a dangerously stupid parent! By rule Girls lax is non contact, but it is very physical, and contact happens all the time. I have seen girls break legs, hands from checks, get cross checked to the throat, get laid out on the crease etc..As far as teams you little 7th grader couldn't play against Mc Donough, G.C., Manhasset, Northport, F-Dale, Sayville, St anthony's, Vero Beach, Amongst others would physically maul your kid. As far as laughing at me , I told you our kids will play this year, I'll let you know when it's done. I truly hope you don't think A few 7th graders are going to make RIVERHEAD a competitive team all of a sudden? Take some advice, shut your mouth now before you look even more foolish. This board has a long memory and your too new and stupid to this game to be shooting your mouth off. Their are lots of girls on lots of teams that have put in twice as many years playing this game than your kid, your little girl is not unique to lacrosse.

Agree 100%. Upperclassman are that much bigger, what I call "womanized" than a 7th grader, no matter how tall she is. They are just physically dominant. And they're more experienced and confident. Any 7th grader who tries to dodge the net everytime she gets the ball because that's what works in club is going to have her [lacrosse] handed to her.