Originally Posted by Anonymous

"You have no idea what you're talking about, OR maybe you're daughter is one of the girls getting the special treatment. My school doesn't have this problem, but I'm smart enough to understand that it does happen, but not everywhere. Some parents complain, when yes, they're kids might be on the bench because they're not as good. But for you to say that ALL varsity coaches are always putting the best players on the field, shows that you don't know what you're talking about. There are many coaches that definitely have favorites, for various reasons. Each school is different, so you can't generalize, like you just ignorantly did. If anyone's a blind moron here, it's you (not to mention immature, and classless)."

Who is the moron, where does it say ALL varsity coaches,if you are going to put a word in caps that you claim someone posted make sure they actually did.I have yet to see the varsity coach that does not want to win a game just because they don't agree with mommy that her daughter is a starter does not mean they want to lose. Name the coach that does not want to win and also name the coach that does not play favorites , they all do. Hey moron any coach that puts starters on the field is playing favorites.

Sorry, but you're still clearly the moron here. The more you type, the more you prove it.

Don't be sorry that you are so clueless, understand your kid is not very good and you need to blame politics as to why she does not play. The reason she does not play is you tell her it's unfair that she is sitting on the bench when what you should be telling her is too learn how to use her left hand , work harder, stop making excuses and most importantly stop listening to you .

Again, no idea what you're talking about. I'm not blaming politics, or anything else. We were talking about how some of the HS coaches don't always play the best players, due to various reasons. If you disagree with that, you're clueless. This has nothing to do with my daughter, who's a lefty moron...your posts tell me how ignorant you are, and you're not even really understanding the issue, so never mind. I'm done with you. IGNORANCE IS BLISS. (I know you don't know what that means, but other people do)