Originally Posted by Anonymous
BBP white trash town? That's funny, much of the town is made up of massive multi million dollar mansions. Don't live there but wish I did!

Much of the town and massive mansions tells me you have not been to BBP much . As for the white trash moniker you can have all the money in the world and still be trash.For a parent to come on here and name a young girl and say they took pleasure in that kids heartache was the shining example of how they behaved at the game yesterday.

I truly believe that the post about the young lady was not from a BBP parent, they were too busy cheering on their girls to notice someone punching the ground immediately after the game ended. Just seems a little too personal. I can tell you I did feel bad for them, knowing how hard they have worked. I will tell you that quite a few people not from BBP were quite happy with the outcome. A BBP parent.

The problem starts at the top. When players are taught to game the system, to constantly bend and break rules and push limits this is what happens. When bad behavior is encouraged that helps the problem. Unfortunately the girls would never taught to win with grace so they don't know how to lose with grace.