Seems like a personal vendetta between this poster and the coach. Have some guts and talk to him. Face to face. Doubt you will though. BTW, St Anthonys is a political [lacrosse] show with a$$ kissing parents running the show. Yeah that's a great place to be. Lol. That a$$ kissing extends to travel as well. Just go to the UA try outs. It's comical. [/quote] Wow, where do I start with this one? I have no personal vendetta with Loud AL, as a matter of fact my daughter does not even play in the same division as Mt. Sinai. She does not play for the Y.J. and never has, has not tried out for the Y.J. since 2009, where she made a team but chose another because the Y.J. are "not her style" ( her words not mine ). You do not know me and do not know what I would say or do to any person if I felt I was justified. Loud Al has no bearing on me or my family so I do not say anything because it is not my business, but with that being said, I do have an opinion on the subject, and have on many occasions had the displeasure of seeing this "Coach" in action on both the high school , and tournament circuit. Let me state unequivocally that Al Bartalone is an embarrassment to Long Island girls lacrosse with both his tactics and demeanor. As a poster recently said Mt. Sinai has enough talent to be good without his sneaky underhanded tactics.

Secondly , If anybody seems to have a vendetta against a coach or team it is obviously you. What is your concern with St. Anthony's? Could you not buy your daughters way onto that team as easily as you did the Y.J. , or did she just not have the talent you thought she did? And for the record I never said St Anthony's was a "Great place to be" . Through your anger with St Anthony's you obviously read something into my post that I did not mean