Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great athletes no question, but you would think that a great athlete would be smart enough to know games like these are decided before they get off teh bus. How about the great athlete work in some of my friends and teammates and spread the wealth and gain some respect. But NO, gotta get MINE thats what my parents and travel coach says. Its just a sad and selfish game sometimes and thats unfortunate.

You lose all credibility when you blame her travel coach. Tell her high school coach to do the right thing , her travel coach has nothing to do with it.

I disagree, If mommy and daddy tell her on every car ride "get yours" and northwestern will be calling and then the travel coach reinforces that same message "we need to kill everyone" because CR says its good for her business you think a HS coach is going to reel that kid in? Selfish is selfish doesnt go on and off like a switch. You kool aid drinkers think poor sportsmanship can be justified because of competitivness and uncontrollable skill. It never can be especially in school sports. You want to act that way in summer go ahead that is what you have chosen and pay for. But show some class on the school fields. Be humble