Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oh... I didn't know it was appropriate to call out specific CHILDREN on here. But since we are, if you have seen HER play, the kid puts away almost every shot she takes. Her % has to be 80 or above. From when we have seen her, she is quick and gets open ALOT. Her teammates look for her cause she puts it away consistently. I've seen her go to goal off transition but only when people don't slide to her. Has she forced shots? I'm sure she probably has, but who doesn't at some point?

Looking at scores, and seeing some of those games myself, padding stats would be if they were killing every team by a ton and she was the only one shooting. Not the case with them or her this year. Most of their games were close at half time and even the stronger teams have not shut her down. Give a consistent shooter some credit.

Ok Mom

Whether you choose to believe this or not… I have no children in the division at all. I do however, break down a lot of video for various coaches, which is how I have seen some of their games (they have played many of the top teams towards beginning of season). I was directed towards these forums due to the entertainment value and wanted to take the opp to stand up for all the players that should not be brought into any discussion in a negative way.

I choose not to believe it because my kid plays on that team and she has never met a shot she will not take, shoots from outside the 8 meter consistently .Only involved in the offense when shooting otherwise just runs around in the 8 meter clogging it up for everyone else and when that does not work pop out and shoot from way outside. You can guarantee when she touches it she shoots it.

haha. ok then. What is her shot percentage then? how often do her teammates give her the ball. And has she caused her team to lose any game by hogging the ball? Food for thought. I can't give you those answers since I am not related, nor have I seen every single game. If you are a parent (which I doubt you are) I think it is sad that you are talking about someone from your community and on your daughters team. The downfall of many teams is the parents that cannot seem to get along and are in more competition with each other, then the actual children. I can only hope your daughter is able to talk out her frustrations in person and not behind an online forum. (if in fact your daughter is actually on that team)

"Not related" I don't think so , seems to be a little Freudian slip.