Originally Posted by Anonymous
In many towns younger girls are brought up to Varsity so they can scrimage full field. That kid is a practice body nothing more. If your daughter is brought up and starts or is first or second sub in the game then that kid is legit. Every town has girls on both sides. Its the parents that are delusional and its always the coach or AD's fault never the kids talent level.

You sir are a complete toolbag, please tell me 1 town where they bring kids up to varsity strictly to be a practice player.

Wow I must have struck a nerve? I guess little Suzie is on Varsity and it hurts too much to accept that she is just a practice body.

Actually in our school district if a kid is going to be moved up it is only done if that kid is expected to get significant playing time ie 50 percent of game or they do not get moved up. If you were even vaguely aware of the recommendations by the state in regard to selection classification that almost all schools have adopted you would know that they expressly forbid teams from moving kids up just to fill out rosters.You seem like one of those cowards that like to try and knock kids , coaches, other parents behind their backs but too much of a wimp to express your concerns directly to them. The funny thing those people who you whine too know what a coward you are.