Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't follow girls lacrosse as closely as I would like. But I do have to say LY I have seen a few girls that fit the bill of 7th graders ready to play JV and be pulled up for playoffs or the mid season.

There are a handful of these girls and some are thick and some are thin. Jut as Seniors have both thick and thin frames. Stop saying size. It is ability at the level and safety of the child.

I said it on the boys side and the same applies to the girls side. Having some of these girls play MS is against MS sports policy why or how because it gives that team an unfair advantage. MS is supposed to be a level field. MS is still developmental. If a child has the aptitude and skill that player belongs on the HS team. Not saying Varsity but JV and then maybe get pulled up. what is so wrong about that.

Pulling a 7th grader to JV is compared (not the same compared) to pulling a sophomore to Varsity.

"Having some of these girls play MS is against MS sports policy why or how because it gives that team an unfair advantage."

Huh? MS sports are for seventh and eighth graders. Are you saying they shouldn't be able to play at their age level and with their friends because they're too good? Now I've heard everything.