Originally Posted by Anonymous
My little Shannon is that good and should be allowed to score as many as she can get.I love sharing sidelines with people like this.

I Hope " little Shannon is fictional " if not it is very disturbing that we as adults,(an assumption)have to pick on 14 yr old children to make our points. As for blowouts and ball hogs that should and must be controlled by the coach. If the girl is good enough to score 11 points, what the [lacrosse] is she even doing on the field long enough to score like that. Anyone associated with games like this know the result on the bus ride over. why let it get to 19-0 final or even 10-0 in the first. Coaches,parents and players need to show a little more respect for their opponents in all competition.

In Nassau league play is based on the skill level of teams . All of the best teams without regard to school size play each other. I would think this set up would help clear up the blowout wins by 15 or more. Middle level teams play schools of equal skill and so on. However when the playoffs start everyone has to play in their correct division based upon the schools student population.