You are a dangerously stupid parent! By rule Girls lax is non contact, but it is very physical, and contact happens all the time. I have seen girls break legs, hands from checks, get cross checked to the throat, get laid out on the crease etc..As far as teams you little 7th grader couldn't play against Mc Donough, G.C., Manhasset, Northport, F-Dale, Sayville, St anthony's, Vero Beach, Amongst others would physically maul your kid. As far as laughing at me , I told you our kids will play this year, I'll let you know when it's done. I truly hope you don't think A few 7th graders are going to make RIVERHEAD a competitive team all of a sudden? Take some advice, shut your mouth now before you look even more foolish. This board has a long memory and your too new and stupid to this game to be shooting your mouth off. Their are lots of girls on lots of teams that have put in twice as many years playing this game than your kid, your little girl is not unique to lacrosse.

Again you make it way to easy to make you look like the dumb [lacrosse] you are. First I am not from Riverhead but it shows a lot about your character when you talk about looking forward to playing a team that is still new and non-competitive, lets just say again your kid is obviously not an elite player. Next you mention Farmingdale and Northport , ask their head coaches if they would bring up a 7th grader if they thought she deserved it, I know for a fact they would, can you say Courtney Fortunato. The other teams you talk about 99 percent of Long Island teams will not play. So transparent your kid is borderline varsity and you are worried about some 7th grader displacing her, tell her to work harder.