Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True top high school teams ( G.C., 'set, W.M., F-dale Wantaugh) do not need to, nor do they bring up 8th graders (except the very rare occasion, then they are not "impact players).Only border line teams that need to fill gaps, and weak teams have 8th graders play up and become impact layers. Even then they are impacting only there team and not high school lacrosse in general. A stand out 8th grade impact player at W.F. or P.M. isn't even considered at a top high school mentioned above, and against those teams are exposed for the youth they are. As far as saying a 8th or 9th or 10th grade Y.J. team could compete with any of the above mentioned team is the cool-ade drunken ramblings of a fanatical mind.

That is the most ridiculous post I have seen in a long time.

I have nothing to do with the post above, but I could fill a page with more ridiculous posts than this one from just the past couple of days. Rather than resorting to hyperbole, can you articulate what makes this post so ridiculous. GC and Manhasset don't allow middle school girls to try out, so that's just a statement of fact. After that there are about 4 or 5 statements of opinion, none of which are outlandish. Not saying I agree with them or even followed this guy's ramblings, but to single out this post as the most ridiculous one you've seen in a long time is just lazy. If you have something to contribute to this silly argument, then please do.

Nope, nothing else to contribute other than it's ridiculous. Thanks!

Back of the Cage