Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think they are talking about SE

You think travel ball hogs are just on one team? Every team has them and it keeps getting worse in both Suffolk and Nassau. Look for the parents sitting by themselves and then you will figure out who the club players are.

Look for the players on the field who can't throw, catch, shoot, pass, defend, dodge, switch hands, run, and you will know who the non club players are. Oh wait, the clubs have become so diluted that half of them can't play either. Many of these players are skulled beyond mommy comprehension.

I have to say I'm not impressed with our club players so you might be right on the dilution. They all force going to the cage and turn the ball over. Can't make fun of the non club girls for not catching and throwing if the club girls are turning the ball over too. The parents of club girls told me they could win games single handily, not happening

This starts in PAL. Club girls thinking they are already the best, don't pass to anyone but another club kid, force it to goal and lose the ball. It starts with the parents thinking just cause they play club they are better and they teach that to there kids.

Yeah, but the flip side is some of those PAL players literally can't catch or throw, they are just there for the social aspect. Okay, fine, but it does create a situation of very mismatched skillsets. And woe betide any PAL coaches who try to create an A team and a B team, our lax community went ballistic when that was attempted.