Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last year in the County finals Mt. Sinai Coach Bert took a time out against Shoreham with two minutes left and a 3 goal lead in order to rub Shorehams nose in the loss,,,, along with Fat mouth Pete (I will take your son in my district) Mitchell shooting his fat mouth off, needless to say just another classless move by the Mustangs coaching staff.
This is Karma folks,,,, Mt Sinai shows its lack of class in winning and losing.
Bert will never have the class of Vlahakas who was no genius but built a program at Shoreham that was a Dynasty in the girls game.
Congrats to BBP,,,,, the class of the League this year,,,, us folks at Shoreham congratulate you for you sportsmanship and wish you well in the rest of your season.

After following the Shoreham thread this season, not sure I want any congratulations from you guys. The way you act in that town, and publicly aired how absolutely dysfunctional the adults in your town are, no thanks. As for the dynasty thing please get over yourselves. You are in the class that Mt. Sinai is in except you have shown it over an entire season, and they just now have shown their true colors.

The Shoreham poster who wrote those childish ridiculous words certainly does not reflect the thoughts of the majority of Shoreham parents. We have had the chance over the years to get to know many of the Mt Sinai and BBP kids and families and while we are happy for the winners we are sad for the losers. Thats called sportsmanship. Congrats and best of luck moving forward to BBP. Mt Sinai, you have some great kids and staff and should be proud of your season.
Signed, A Shoreham parent