Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people talking about a high school girl are such a bunch of cowards . You think her stats are padded yet you will say nothing because your a coward . My guess your own kids are embarrassed of you because you rant at home about how unfair it is and they cheat at the stats yet you are too much of a coward to do anything about it . My kid has played against her before and she is a top notch goalie and my daughter is looking forward to playing with her at school girls.Now stop being such a coward and say something if you feel there is an injustice being done otherwise shut your mouth and stop embarrassing your kid.
someone hit a nerve if your kid has never played for ESM or BT then you personally should shut your mouth!! She is a great person who cares very much for her kids. She makes mistakes like every other coach but at the end of the day all the girls love her?! So move on talk about something else

Many of the girls definitely DO NOT love her!! That's a ridiculous statement!

Yes they do. We are the ones supporting her on here and laughing at all of you parents who have nothing better to do with your lives. Our team group chat is pretty funny talking about all of you. Best coach best team! Fact! Fact! We love you BT!!!!