Originally Posted by Anonymous
smith e has to be one of the dirtiest teams in the league. Folks there is a difference between playing aggressive and dirty, They are flat out dirty. count there total cards. nobody gets more

Mt Sinai is over the top aggressive,borderline dirty.

Just play ball and stop complaining! Play hard to win!or else go back to hip hop

Pathetic comment. Some of these players are the way they are thanks to their coaches and parents. Teams running up scores and not looking to their benches for substitution, parents yelling at their girls to be more physical on the field when does it end. I saw scores this week that were ridiculous and my daughter plays for a team that suffered one of those deep score losses to a top team in the county. Sadly it happens we are building a program and they focuses on scoring and not subbing...one day some of these aggressive score running up teams will have it back in their faces bc they focus on 12 and the others on the bench don't get acknowledged...section xi in my opinion needs to do more then run the clock when the score is 10 more then another they should force a coach to play their bench and pull off starters. And as far as aggression goes I thought after a certain number of cards there is a punishment. My daughter is an 8th grader I'm not even thinking about college like some of you I just want her to be able to play in a game where the other coach cares enough to make it fair after they are up by 10