Originally Posted by Anonymous
Putting up 19 on a weak team with 1 kid getting 11 and that isn't taking travel mentality to a school game? ok

No, not nice, but reality. In HS varsity stats are important. In the classroom kids don't answer questions wrong because they don't want to embarrass their classmates who are not as bright. The other teams coach could always forfeit. I'm not saying I agree with it, but we live in a very competitive world, and that does not always bring out the compassionate side of people!
YJ's try to blow everybody out every game, doesn't matter whether its summer or meaningless winter game. It's good for business, never let up. It carry's over with those girls when they play school ball, hard checks and late goals regardless of the score. It just isn't sporting behavior and its not just them. But I get it, on this board I know I am in the minority.

Its called competitive sports. You do what you can to win. Be aggressive, give it your all every minute. We come to win! These girls work extremely hard and most are looking to play in college. There it will be even more competitive! Same thing happens on the boys side. What is all this crying about? If you can't take the heat, get out of the pan! These athletes should not hold them selves back in fear of hurting someones feelings. They are in HS now. This is varsity sports! Please stop!