Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
St Anthony's, are you kidding me? I was at the game yesterday against Kellenberg because we play Anthony's later this week. Are you so insecure in yourselves as a team that you can't report the Kellenberg goalie's saves. She had an awesome game against you and yet nothing was reported. Try doing the right thing, or heaven forbid, the catholic thing, and acknowledge good play when it happens. That's pathetic. Karma may just come back to bite you in the butt. You killed them in the game, isn't that enough?

I hope your scouting went well. why so interested in goalie save percentage?
st a's did nothing wrong. They do everything they can to avoid complete beat downs of weaker teams in their conference, everyone know this, in fact someone commented how they did good on taking it easy on trinity, I wish other teams on long island called off the dogs when up big

to think they on purpose deflated an opposing goalie's stats because it would look bad on them if the goalie showed more saves is just laint out weird. how could this look bad on them and who would it look bad to? sratching my head here

let the haters hate. stay the course, St anthonys. good luck on your game at the end of the week.

Get over yourself , there are plenty of teams who do not run up the score , maybe they are annoyed that you add saves to your goalies stats but take saves from opposing teams .