Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
Record is deceiving. They have a weak schedule due to poor performance last year. And basically same team minus the all American kid. Added non impact freshman except for yj kid who can be an impact player. And great goalie. But that's not enough. Great program a few years ago. No more. Sad

[lacrosse]

They are not that good. They play dirty. No need to name call. They will make playoffs and lose in the first round.

How are you qualified to make this comment??

Seen them play twice this season. Officiated them in the fall and last spring. Coached against them last fall. Have had at least one my daughters that has played against them over the past 6 years. And, an overall knowledge of the game. The playoff teams in D3 from last year are markedly better than them this year too. They are the third or fourth team talent wise behind Mt. Sinai and BBP.

On behalf of the band, I hope I passed the audition....

While I disagree with the above poster and think SWR team is possibly top ten in all Suffolk ,a big part of that being one of the top goalies, I think he should have the right to his opinion ,did not single out any kid etc..Seems to me you may have outed this guy as I think I may know who he is partially by his own comments and partially by the Hop