Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by baldbear
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Hey BBP. Act like you have won before you classless losers..... Oh wait, you never have. Around the county it's known your nasty foul mouthed players whose parents need a smack and some time in the corner. Be proud bums.

Not from Sinai or BBP, but saw the game while actually waiting for next game. I saw a nasty side of mt. Sinai crowd. Was more in that section I guess. As far as the reaction, you would have been just as happy to win. The reaction to the loss was more troubling, first evident in the latter part of the game when the girls got physically out of hand, wild swings etc.... Then the girls were not emotionally prepared for a tough game much less a loss, I guess the parents were prepared either. A lot of anger, foul language and tears. Never saw so many girls breakdown like that

The reaction to adversity can be directly attributed to the coaching and parenting of the players. When you are told you are the best and no one can beat you, and then someone begins to beat you, you do not know how to respond. The emotional breakdown is the realization that, on this day at least, you are not the best.

For girls coming back to Mt Sinai next year can look to this game as a great learning experience. BPP was not supposed to win and played a great game. It is what makes sports great.[/quote

As a Mt Sinai parent, I can say WE couldn't be prouder of a group of young ladies! They have been the building blocks and role models for a whole program and community. They have had more success than any Mt.Sinai program! As far as the game, our girls never gave up and fought to the end! As for all you haters, keep it coming. It is very flattering to read all the posts. It just goes to show you the deep rooted jealousy that obviously keeps you up at night. So just so you know, no matter how many games we lose (which has been 1 in 39 games plus countless indoor games and tournaments) we will always be proud of our girls because wins and losses isn't what makes these girls great. It is their work ethic and passion for the game that makes them champions. As for the Bayport girls, they played their best game. they should be applauded for their effort.
Finally for the pathetic little weasel who felt compelled to write how happy he was to see a GREAT young ladies hard ache, I feel bad for you if that is the highlight of your life! It really must have been even more of a RUSH to single her out anonymously in a public forum. If you are going to name names you should at least leave yours! COWARD!!!!

Mt Sinai girls get there bad attitudes from there parents... The apple doesnt fall far from the tree....Last year at the state championships They were loud and obnoxious, out of control.. Other teams were amazed and shaking there heads. people would change there seats to get away from them... I was embarrassed to say that I was from Long Island,