Originally Posted by Anonymous

Please when you use words like upperclassmen obviously your not just talking about 7 th graders . Wait your turn is just moronic attitude , if you are the more skilled player and give your varsity a better chance to win you should play period. What school do you people go to that you are so concerned with your 12 year old daughter being in contact with 18 year old girls .Have spoken to many many parents of kids who have been moved up and have yet to hear of any problems of the type you are talking about.

Are you kidding me ? " what school district do you people go to" . As a parent are you not concerned about what your 12 yr old daughter may see,or hear. Are your priorities that screwed up that you don't realize that " problems of that type" go on everywhere. [/quote]

Okay then if those problems happen everywhere I guess you would not let your kids ride school busses with upperclassman or be in band , or chorus etc. Again have never heard of any issues . Yes you keep an eye on your child and have discussions but in my school district the athletes are to a very large degree responsible mature girls.