Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
should be an interesting week , Islip has games against two of the weakest teams out there( two first year varsity programs). My guess the under over for the sisters is 40 points total in the two games. Any takers on that bet.Hey Islip coach how about a little sportsmanship, maybe let the stat builders get a tatste of how it feels to play defense for a whole game.

I just took a look at the stats from Islip's two losses and the girls seem to put up consistent numbers. Most teams are carried by two or three goal scorers they just happen to be sisters. As long as they balance the scoring the kids should be able to continue at the pace they are on. Wouldn't hurt to look to have more assists than goals when they go against weaker teams .

Who cares if they put up consistant numbers mom,I get it when they need to put up those numbers when trying to win a game but to do so in games that they are going to win easily without them is bad sportsmanship and being a bad teammate.Look at Shorehams last game 17-1 with 1 kid scoring 6 goals, did she need to do that to win the game or was it more to make mommy and daddy feel good.In the end it comes down to the coaches and if they let these stat builder ball hogs do it then its on them.How about being good teammates and trying to get the kids that don't usually score much a few goals.