Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Hey is ESM dad still padding goalies stats.
if you ever watched an ESM game you would know dad doesn't need to pad her stats. She has the counties best defense in front of her and when they get to the cage she makes the saves. Did you watch the Mt Sinai game or the Sayville game maybe you should have before you wrote this!! She's going to do big things at Notre Dame [/quote

ESM has only given up 60 goals all season. The least out of any team in any division I think. Excellent team.
thats because every other team the coach plays the entire bench so when they are in need of someone from the bench they all know what to do and arent clueless. ESM plays only certain players and never even looks to the bench. I have witnessed more girls crying after an ESM win then any other team because of this. SO glad my child doesnt go there because how can you prepare a kid to play in college or for that matter in a game in case someone gets hurt if you NEVER look to your bench for subs. I am sure this will change when the golden goalie graduates but then again who knows bc she has younger siblings coming through...after all they are the stat keepers for the team!!!