Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've played lacrosse nearly my entire life and there is nothing more embarrassing than when your down big and the opposing team puts their third string in. It is degrading and the message that is sent is that you don't deserve to be on the same filed as our first line. I'd much rather lose big to to the best than to have a bench line come in and practice. Respect the game, respect your opponent and bring your best from whistle to whistle. Anything else is a descrace!

By the way - the word is "disgrace." Obviously you have never coached before because what you described is not what you do. A team is made up of all the players - not just one or two. In games where you can play your entire team, that is a reward for all those players who show up every day to practice and contribute to the overall success of the team. What is a disgrace is a coach leaving in any player who scores as many goals as Levy let his daughter score.

By the way - I also heard Levy is now going to be one of the Under Armour LI coaches for HS. How did this happen? Why was he selected? It definitely was not for sportsamnship.