Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
lets start the awards, best sportsmanship goes to kings park. Worst sportsmanship goes to Huntington, that coach sounds like a horror story, in the blowout, let me guess you are already watching the scoring leaders.

Do not single out a player. It's weak of you.

Don't know what the Hop edited (obviously) but me thinks the post sounds like Islip sour grapes? The funny thing (without being at the game) is that it looks like Huntington called the dogs off in the 2nd half only scoring 2 goals. If it is Islip sour grapes, take a look at last years results...Islip put up over 20 goals three times last year and they scored 19 twice with the O sisters padding their stats tremendously in those games. You also can't compare Islip and HB...HB is a new program and Islip was in the playoffs last year. Take your lose and move on...you are not the only playoff team from last year that took a beating today..take a look at the ESM game!

Now I see Hop posters only can single out kids you want to be singled out , even using their initials,ridiculous.

I am warning you right now!!! Knock it off or you will find yourself unable to come in here at all. I am not amused by your nonsense! I trust that I have made myself clear on this subject.

Crystal