Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Beat down #1 tomorrow at Mt Sinai. could be by 10 plus over SWR.

Another Beat down #2 at ESM. Bayport you have 0 chance . will be by 10 plus.

And yet another #3 at Sayville. Huntington over Sayville large. Sayville Goalie will keep them in the game for a while.

Disagree on all but mount Sinai game. These games will be much closer. Team dynamics have changed due to injuries. ESM missing three key players. Bayport very strong this year

Bayport descent this year, very strong not really. ESM has injury issues with several key girls out, now have 7-8 th graders starting so BBP may give them a game, BBP will struggle to score but so will ESM. Look at West Bab with a key player out they are not even remotely the same team .

Was a good game but I would have to say that the ESM sideline looks like a waiting room in the ER. 2 wheelchairs a set of crutches. Three with knee braces. An All American wrapped like she's just returning from war. If ESM doesn't get healthy they threepeat for counties may not happen. With three key players out and from the looks of it two key players on the field playing through knee pain this could be the end of their reign. On the bright side their 7/8th graders held their own in the game I commend the coach for putting them in and giving them the experience it's going to make the program that much stronger down the road. BP really didn't have anything special some lucky calls to control the ball was about all I saw!!

exactly opposite of what I heard; that ESM had 14 players on the field,ie. the refs. ESM goalie came out of her circle multiple times to block bbp shooters and no shooting space was called. As of injuries, bbp has a couple of staters out with injuries as well.

You're kidding, right? Pretty sure BBP had most of the calls but whatever makes you feel better. Key players from BBP out? Ok