Originally Posted by Anonymous
Guess the family needed to take it out on someone after getting whooped by the YJ coached MS team by the same score last time out. (not that it is a YJ/TG issue but it is ironic)

way to show your ignorance....no TG relationship there

Didn't father coach for TG before leaving to start a new girls program at legacy and didn't daughter play for TG; not that it matters! What does matter is 12 goals and 2 assists...ya gotta pull in the reigns once in a while!
This is another argument for a power conference although based on last season, EI would probably not have been in the power conference
I can't believe you turned this into club issue. Seeing as you dial I have to say is that every team will lose to Manhasset, so maybe your playing for the wrong clubs. S.L. is not a good, his reputation has benefited from having coached a travel club with a lot of talent. My daughter had the misfortune of playing for him one year, and I have seen him coach may times since and I think his yelling at both his players(minus his daughter) and the refs hurt his teams more than his gadgety trick plays help.