Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
Listen. Your obviously not getting it. If you think an individual can fairly officiate a game after publicly posting that a specific team is horrible and plays dirty then you my friend are naive.
I'll take this issue with this particular individual from here.

Thanks for your input.

Watch out, it's Hip Hop's point of view or you're wrong (and probably about to be the target of an ad hominem attack). The poster said:

"They are not that good. They play dirty. No need to name call. They will make playoffs and lose in the first round."

You're the only one who knows what other statements the anonymous official posted, so maybe he used the word "horrible" in another post but not the one you targeted. I don't know anything about SWR, but on it's face this very well could have been a reasoned opinion and, as such, not biased.

Again if you think an official who posts those words doesn't make them biased I'll refer you to the definition previously posted.

Gotta love the anonymous poster chiming in with comments like they know the score. The offending poster is being dealt with and has not responded publicly because he understands his comment was wrong.

The above reference by anonymous is incomplete and does not include some comments. We track the posts from each user so don't worry about us properly handling inappropriate comments from officials and coaches.

I'm amazed someone is defending an official who published those comments. I will take action each and every time in these instances.

Back of the Cage