Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
McD loss at Attack is big, that girl has played a lot of big games, does not rattle, is a calming influence in big games, that is a huge loss. Again I have no idea who wins. They both are really strong teams. McD I would give slight edge but will come down to the draw.

If UNC middie plays like her name, it could be a good night for McD. If not, SPSG takes the crown.

Team chemistry will always win in the end. When players(and parents before the game was even over) are blaming teammates for the loss before they were even out of the parking lot, there’s no chemistry. Coach and AD need to wake up and realize the team toxicity level will prevent them from wins as important as last night. Fix the internal team problem. Worry a little more than you do about your players and their behaviors and treatment of each other off the field and then maybe when they are on the field, it will end better for you. Hold players accountable for their actions that negatively affect teammates. Hold them to a higher standard than you do. The team as a whole is a team filled with outstanding talent. It will never be displayed on the field because of the BS going on off field. Fix that and then you will have a team willing to work together to win because they will want to win for each other. That’s what McD lacks with its current team, camaraderie.[/quote]

I'd say this is accurate for all of the private schools

In the famous words of Mr Shakespeare.....Et Tu Brute