Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your logic is incredible, I can only assume that you peaked in high school and now praying your kid can do the same. To respond in the same context and I ordered them from least notIntelligent to most notIntelligent to help with your presumed iq under 80(but I am sure you scored 4 touchdowns in one high school football game and you used to bench 405)
1) no one is claiming it proves anything except that spsg was the best that weekend.
2) with kind of argument is “why don’t they do this league or that league” or they aren’t the best. By that logic Michael Jordan stunk because he never won a game in the wnba
3). Weak team? 12 of the top 15 schools In the country were there.
I stand corrected. SPSG has already won the IAAM A. All the other 13 teams are playing for 2nd. You are a typical private school
snob parent.

I WANT TO CHANGE MY ANSWER ON THE IQ, I CAN ONLY ASSUME IT IS BELOW 50. Not assuming that any team will win next year, I specifically said that SPSG was the best THAT WEEKEND in THAT TOURNAMENT. This debate started because you said that it was a "useless tournament" with "weak competition" which is you either being a sore lost or just plain ignorant. Ultimately the area is packed with amazingly talented girls and coaches and any team can win. (But I am sure you will be on the sideline claiming that whoever won didnt deserve it of course)