Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wish I could have been there to finally hear SPSG keep quiet on the sidelines. Cheering for your team is one thing, and completely agree to cheering for teammates. However those notIntelligent songs after a SPSG goal for
each player is annoying, unsportsmanlike and completely unnecessary. You don’t see college teams doing that nonsense. I’m not a GCS parent but seeing that score ensures those darn songs were not being sang. Be a class act SPSG, sorry Mary G, you’re the coach and should never allow it.
Always nice to see the top seed lose but I completely disagree with this comment. Our team has been crushed many times over the years by SPSG and the losing is the annoying part. The girls have songs, I think individually for each player, and sing on the sideline after goals/good plays. How dare they have fun and bond together. heck let’s eliminate cheering for their girls all together. They should be silent as to not offend the team that got scored on.
cheering/singing for your teammates is great. the goal for the other team is to keep that cheering/signing to a minimum, GCS did that yesterday