Originally Posted by Anonymous
You meaning sending doubles and being really physical. Then play the victim when opponents call them out. My bet is the coaches sent the goalie to push her over the line. No other reason to have their goalie on the field.

Well...you must have a goalie on the field per rules so there is at least ONE reason.

You don’t need a goalie on the field. You can play with 8 defenders on that end if you wish !

You are WRONG - you have to have a goalie on the field of play. Doesn't matter which end but you MUST HAVE ONE ON THE FIELD...

You should be banned for being so dense! May and must are not the same.
Are we sure this is the same person though? this one was wrong but were they also the one citing the rules!?!?!? also did BR really get away with his verbal attack on a child and then her grandmother? what a fool.

Get away ? The player and grandmother can step up and tell the powers exactly what was said ! Right now the story starts with a jr attacker saying she heard it and everyone believes her. I’m sure if anyone had proof then there would be a big punishment. The St Paul’s coaches and parents are behind the lies. St. Paul’s is a low class place and you can play with 12 field players if you wish.
I have no skin In This fight but out of curiosity why are you so quick to call multiple girls liars for multiple issues that occurred because they attend a specific school while taking the word as gospel of a coach who has been already sanctioned by the iaam for anger issues and was also penalized from his previous coaching job for direct interactions with players, parents, and staff?