Originally Posted by Anonymous
For the record, on the guys’ side of NHSLS teams don’t play with seniors who just graduated. I’m currently watching the guys’ championship game and the commentators actually commented that neither team is playing seniors. The guys’ side of the tournament has been going for nine years. They give guys who didn’t get a lot of time on varsity or JV guys who will likely make varsity in the following year an opportunity to play. My son played on the guys’ side for four years (rising 9th-rising 12th) and his team never played seniors nor did any of the other teams. The only guys’ team that I know that has played seniors was McDonogh last year and that was because they opted to give them an opportunity to play since they didn’t play a spring season. I guess the guys’ teams might feel silly playing their seniors….just sayin.
Perhaps you should let her try out for the “guys side”. Since you like the rules so much. Just saying.
I agree. Don’t play if you don’t like the rules. No one forced the play. The game is over. Get over it. You lost. Accept it. Move on. Have a nice life. Just sayin.
Let’s hear more excuses why you lost. Since you like the boys rules, I am surprised you didn’t say that the girls should be tackling.

Only even mentioned the guys side cause some answering the complaints of others by stating the “boys have been doing for years” which isn’t true. Clearly SPSG have a lot of crazy lax parents when I make one comment and ten people comment back making it appear most agree. Just because your the loudest in the room doesn’t make you correct. Either way in joy the chip my daughter is friends with many of your girls didn’t mean for my comment to say anything but the facts.

What is wrong with you. Are we going to hear some conspiracy theory next? The game is over. Move on. See you next year…if you’re invited.

Why the second response. Your the same person. And keep politics off this site.

Back of the Cage