Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know a site where you can see IAAM results and player stats? Or a good IG or Twitter account to follow that would?
I’m curious if this is a parent? Why would you need, or want to, see players stats? You can keep your own daughters stats?

Not a parent of HS player, but have lots of friends kids playing etc, also looking at potential schools, want to see how diverse their lineups are etc.

You want their whole bio ? Race , religion , political party , view on certain topics ?

Diverse, as in, is same two girls scoring 80% of goals, does the other goalie get PT, lol, why are you so triggered by this? Who knew asking for about stats could upset someone so much.

Let you daughter show up and compete. If she’s in the top she will be in the stats too. Stop looking for the easy play time.

This person is just being ridiculous.

As the parent of a middle school child, I have similar curiosities. It's helpful to know things like whether the coach is someone who runs all the offense through the same 1 or 2 players or if only 1 goalie gets playing time (if your child is a goalie) - stop acting like it's not. And I don't need the lecture about how academics and fit are most important, I'm well aware that lacrosse is only part of the equation.