Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can’t think of anymore than 5 standouts/bluechip in club for 2023. And none are at McD! McD has some athletes but they have more girls who are average but throw a lot of money and time into training & private coaching which makes them ok players. Watch out for St Paul’s and NDP, MV & BM in the next few years.

Not sure why you would think Maryvale or Bryn Mawr would be contenders in the next few years. Most of the 2021-2023 talent is at SPSG, Glenelg Country, NDP and MCD

I guess you don't know the 2023 class very well. Maryvale got some great lacrosse players in their freshman class this year. I know they have 6 girls from the 2023 Skywalkers Blue team. They also got some great girls from some other programs. Time will tell but their freshman class is loaded.

I know the 2023 class just fine. And I know that SW is not one of the better teams at 2023. The M&D and Heros girls went to SPSG, GCS and McD as I said. I'm sure many 2023s will make Varsity at MV this year because the team isn't very good.

How do you not think SW's it not one of the better teams? They have beat or been close to any top team. Beat M&D in the NXT tournament didn't they! So I guess you still don't know anything about the 2023's.

Are you really making a claim that SW 2023 has been as successful as M&D and Hero's? Because they beat them once? lol