Originally Posted by Anonymous
Caught a girls high school game on ESPNU
How does McDonogh give up 10 goals???
Freshman goalies who are still getting their feet wet in IAAM varsity action. Why don’t you ask about the saves? Oh wait, that would defeat the purpose of your post wouldn’t it.
Okay talk about the saves. Percentages and quality of saves. Go….
Having watched the freshman goalie in club and now high school, I can say she holds her own. She has great composure, can direct her defense, she works hard on and off the field. She is focused and has high expectations. To say she is just getting her feet wet, I think her feet are already wet and she will be the best goalie in the IAAM. Before you say anything, no I am not related, no I do not have a daughter at MCD, no my daughter does not play club with her. I have watched her play from the sidelines and have been impressed.

Always love how obvious these comments are:
Despite saying you are not, You are clearly either a relative, McD, or club teammate just based on what you are saying.
Let me break down why no one believes you.
A) you say you watched her in club and which would mean that you are a freshman parent(or making everyone else uncomfortable by going to watch girls lacrosse without a kid)
B)you say you have been watching her in high school, insinuating that you have seen her multiple times which wouldnt happen unless you are also on mcd(or you count the joke of a televised game against a really bad opponent where any goalie would have looked great)
C) as a freshman parent who is now at high school games(again assuming you are not an aforementioned pedophile of course) your daughter is either on jv or getting limited playing time with varsity. To make a blanket statement that she is better that some of these goalies who are recruited by top coaches to top programs shows either your ignorance or your full on ego and tie to this goalie.

Not suggesting she isn’t good or won’t be great, this post is just to stop both the [Censored] kissing and the absurd repeat comments that “I have no affiliation” everyone who reads this has an affiliation, just own it realize that no one believes these lies just to promote someone

All of this
Goalie drama is exhausting can we go back to SPSG moms who like to drink at the Valley Inn. Those comments and jabs are way more fun.
the SPSG moms had to take their drinking to 10 Oaks Tavern yesterday