Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can’t think of anymore than 5 standouts/bluechip in club for 2023. And none are at McD! McD has some athletes but they have more girls who are average but throw a lot of money and time into training & private coaching which makes them ok players. Watch out for St Paul’s and NDP, MV & BM in the next few years.

Not sure why you would think Maryvale or Bryn Mawr would be contenders in the next few years. Most of the 2021-2023 talent is at SPSG, Glenelg Country, NDP and MCD

I guess you don't know the 2023 class very well. Maryvale got some great lacrosse players in their freshman class this year. I know they have 6 girls from the 2023 Skywalkers Blue team. They also got some great girls from some other programs. Time will tell but their freshman class is loaded.

BMS will be better this year as well. Several good players in the 9th and 10th grade. They will likely struggle against the bigger schools given their class sizes and ratio of mathlete/athlete but they will be competitive.

BM was competitive last year offensively but they couldn't defend and didn't have very good goalie play. Unless they get better on that end they will struggle