Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m gonna say, not the too 22. All right handed and doesn’t move ball well enough right now. Super athletic and can win some individual match ups. Really has to learn to play off ball which dad has never made her do!

would you say she is the best player on her club team? I'll say she is better than anyone on our team..
Maybe, tough to say. If the other Midfielders had the ball work through them on offense it would be easier to see. Definitely a top talent and nice girl. But not the most dominant player in the 2022 age bracket as she was in middle school when she was bigger, stronger, and faster than others. She has worked very hard and has the talent to be on UMD. She is a great player. Just not the top 2022 as some state here.
Now for the Dad coach, I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up on the UMD staff. Just saying it has happened everywhere and he knows the UMD coaches through his older daughter. Don't be shocked. Don't get me wrong, he is generally a nice guy. Just a little heavy handed when it comes to ALWAYS being on the lax staff for his daughters events and teams.