Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Our gcs parents were in typical form- I’m a parent of a younger kid but I was embarrassed at the way our parents and girls acted. Bad reffing but no reason ever to act that way. Seems to be the norm.

When you play in AA county you have to expect the worst from the refs. Now 7 cards is crazy, but it is what it is down there.
GCS parents and players had every right to be mad about the referee’s in this game. 6 yellow cards on GCS but not one on AS. The ref’s were an embarrassment. Hopefully they never ref another game in any IAAM conference game. Are we supposed to sit by and not voice our displeasure in this fiasco? The GCS girls fought hard to the very end even though they played 1, 2 and 3 players down from the last 5 minutes of the 1st half until the end. GCS managed to get with in 1 goal while playing 2 players down, but the refs took care of that with another phantom yellow. 2 of 6 yellows were warranted but the other 4 were complete BS. I’m pretty sure any schools parents would have also reacted to the same way. Maybe you should transfer out of GCS