Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to SPSG. I do think it was strange that an IL Women contributor tweeted about an "impressive player so far" when the player hadn't played yet? Makes you wonder about the acknowledgements that players get in these settings? How can a player impress when they hadn't played a game that day (the 1st day by the way).

It was posted around halftime of their first game. Obviously she watched at least part of the first half and the player stood out.
Yeah ok. There’s a clear agenda when you look at whom this particular IL contributor has made comments like this about and we’re she’s ranked players in club and college. iIt’s obvious if just look through the last few months of the magazine you’ll notice almost every picture has a common theme.

Are you really saying what I think you're saying? Man I hope not. If so you need help.
I don’t know what do you think I’m saying. If you thinking what I’m thinking then you clearly see it too.

Clear agenda? The only agenda is that you have one, because your kid isn’t good enough to get mentioned. Jealousy and envy gets you nothing. You are a pathetic person that loves to think of conspiracy theories and throw them out. That won’t make your kid better at lacrosse. The only thing that I can clearly see is that you are upset, because your kid didn’t get mentioned after her tournaments last fall and summer. Maybe she is in the wrong sport.