Originally Posted by Anonymous
You need help. Doesn’t sound like politics to me. You have too many excuses for why you lost. I have a great solution for you, don’t play next year. Good luck trying out for the boys team next year. You are definitely a Participant Trophy Parent.

Reading this drivel it isn’t about winning and losing. More than ever the women’s game cries foul about not getting equal respect as the men’s. This may or may not be accurate but people in charge and the parents are the ones who hold the game back. Playing graduated seniors- and several teams did it- after a team had a full season and you have younger players in programs who could use reps and compete is just plain silly. But go ahead, reply that we lost, need a participation trophy, yada yada. Once again the dolts in this great sport will miss the point.

I am waiting for you to complain about the IL Commitment Tournament. They played the 2021 seniors!
i can't believe the team that won the IL Commit tourney had 2021's...so unfair, the tournament rules need to be changed

Besides one event is for committed kids to play with future college teams mates and the other was playing with high school freshman. It’s over though so stop trying to stir the pot.

Are you going to complain to the NCAA when your kid is a freshman and plays against 5th year seniors? My mistake, of course you are going to complain. You want automatic wins without effort, competition, and hard work.
It was sarcasm….geez