Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your logic is incredible, I can only assume that you peaked in high school and now praying your kid can do the same. To respond in the same context and I ordered them from least notIntelligent to most notIntelligent to help with your presumed iq under 80(but I am sure you scored 4 touchdowns in one high school football game and you used to bench 405)
1) no one is claiming it proves anything except that spsg was the best that weekend.
2) with kind of argument is “why don’t they do this league or that league” or they aren’t the best. By that logic Michael Jordan stunk because he never won a game in the wnba
3). Weak team? 12 of the top 15 schools In the country were there.
I stand corrected.SPSG has already won the IAAM A. All the other 13 teams are playing for 2nd. You are a typical private school
snob parent.
Sorry that's what you took from my comments, all I said was that SPSG was the best that weekend at that tournament. Same I would say if my daughters school ever won a tournament or the IAAM. My frustration was based on the fact that you called the tournament "useless" and that there were "weak teams" which is wrong on so many levels. Let the girls enjoy their win without some disgruntled dad challenging their success