Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]UA Baltimore bested in the quarters? What happened to the dream team?
A monkey could have coached that team better.

If DK or KM ever coach a team in the future, run as far away as possible. I just experienced a weekend watching the worst display of coaching in my life. Getting a root canal would be more enjoyable than watching those two coach a team again.

Dk is the owner and head coach of a club team. He must be doing something right.

The only way he is allowed to coach a club team is because he is the owner of that club. Otherwise no one would let him near the sidelines.

He owns the club. That is why he is the coach. How hard is this to understand. He becomes the UA coach and mysteriously players from RS make the team. My kid was on the team and started, so I am saying this from a personal experience. This is why they lost. Both coaches selected fav. players and not the best players. RS players, RPCS players, and Anne Arundel county players. Not much of a secret how they selected the team. Most of us knew that this team was not making it close to the final game. CSE needs to step in and stop the madness. This is a joke.