Originally Posted by Anonymous
It doesn't take much to figure out who you are talking about when you call out their club, position year and HS. That said, if you are an adult calling out a girl by everything except her name, you should be ashamed of yourself. AND the forum admins should trace your IP and press charges for cyberbullying (AND Yes that is a thing). Would @ChillLaxin to have your name show up as a cyberbully on a good search for picking on a kid in an anonymous forum wouldn't it? Make fun of the coach, the parents and the school but leave the kids out of it. I swear, you can search all 125 pages of this thread and you will be hard pressed to find someone complimenting a player but you will find hundreds of posts degrading a player. You are a sad adult if this is what gets you through your day.

I would like to say that I love watching your daughter play. She is amazing. Such an incredible player. A true inspiration to all those around her. You must be so proud to be the parent of such an extraordinary child with so much talent and grace. Well done.