Now that the high school season has almost come to an end, I would like to throw out an option for those senior players that still haven't found a college lacrosse home yet. My daughter plays for Anne Arundel Community College and they had a very good season this year, making it to the national semi-finals. AACC is just a couple of good players away from getting back to the national tournament next season and I know there are quite a few good players in the Annapolis/Baltimore area who are wanting to continue to play college lacrosse while getting a great education at the same time, at a nice low price. AACC has a long history of players who have moved on to 4 year schools, too. Also, AACC's women's lacrosse team is D1 in the NJCAA and has the option of giving an athletic scholarship. Let me say again, I am a parent and am not affiliated with the school or team, officially. But, I do know they are good and can get better with a couple of good players. We all know that there's always the player who changes her mind in the fall or doesn't go back to the college after winter break, wants to stay local or the family has financial limits. AACC is looking for you too. If interested in staying local and playing, getting a great education and spending less money for it is something you may be interested, please go to the AACC Athletics webpage and send the coach a message via the recruit questionnaire.