Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please read what we have all communicated. The IWCLA has partnered with AS. That is the big difference. Do you know the IWCLA and the benefit?

If being linked to the IWLCA is so great why don't any top clubs play in their tournaments other than President's Cup in Florida?

The top teams play in quite a few.

Which teams and which tournies ?

I am not going to sit here and give you that information. Since you know everything and obviously have the time, you look it up. I know that our entire club team got recruited at those young top 30 teams.

Again the top clubs play in 1-2 and that’s it. They get recruited at the others.

Agree, this is completely ridiculous. My daughter plays for a top club in the top bracket with most teammates recruited at this point. We have played at Champions, Capital, Southwest, New England and Presidents Cup in the past. We always had lots of college coaches watching (although not D1 during the quiet period). My daughter has also been a player at the UA Underclass games. Any time you can be seen by a college coach is a good thing no matter what tourney, showcase, camp or clinic. I think Covid and the quiet period showed all potential recruits this.