Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is not healthy for Garrison and the other lower level teams to continue to get beaten by the upper level schools. They can compete in the B conference. It is also not good for those upper level schools to continue playing those schools. There is no gain for either school.
It’s very clear you keep responding to your own post. No one cares about your opinion I’d bet you daughter is a second string attack player that never sees the field in college. Stop hating on girls that are working hard and leaving it on the field.

Sorry genius. That was not me responding. You are probably the one hating on SPSG. By the way, I am also not a SPSG parent, genius. No hating, just facts. Those teams need to get sent to the B conference. Waste of time to continue beating them by 10 goals or more. Also, Garrison cannot attract enough talent to compete at that level.

Nowhere in my post did I mention any school names. I believe you told in yourself SPSG parent.

Now I know that you are a real genius. I mentioned SP before you went there with that ridiculous statement. Total genius move and expected. You have no idea who I represent, but we all know that you are the Garrison parent who raves about how great they will be. They will be great when they move to the B conference.