Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TC joined the coaching staff in CR's last year and I'm sure her goal was to learn and be mentored by him. That didn't happen and she was quickly thrown to the wolves during a time when McD deemphasized girls lacrosse. TC is not playing by the same rules as CR when he could help girls get accepted, assist with financial aid or both. There are several girls that were not accepted to McD over the past 2-3 classes that would have easily been accepted with the old regime. That alone makes recruiting tough. Could TC be doing more? Sure, but she is also a young 25-26 year old with only 4 years of HC experience. So there is still a lot of room for her to improve. Then again, I'm guessing all of you were rock stars when in your first job in your 20's. How old is MG? How long has she been coaching? How many championships has she won? I take nothing away from MG, she is a great coach and someone that can build a program but the TC name goes along way in this sport. She just needs more time and experience.

She wasn’t thrown to the wolves. There was an interim coach while a search happened. She was offered the position after interviewing multiple candidates. They chose a young M&D McD alum who went on to play at MD and win 3 Tewaaratons with the hopes of her name working out for them. It isn’t working out for them. Others with more experience interviewed for the position. TC was chosen. Everything else you state should have been taken into account prior to hiring her and putting her at the helm of the #1 team in the nation.

Another McD Parent here. I have zero problems with TC's inexperience. We were all there at the start of our careers. She clearly loves the game and it is her life's passion. I do have a problem with her coaching.

Last edited by JMLax1; .