Originally Posted by Anonymous
Interesting article in the Sun yesterday with quotes from Mac Ford that McD has lost their "aura of invincibility" and this loss will lead to more losses. Surprising coming from a coach of a team that has to play McD next week.
It’s not surprising he said this at all. He is a confident coach who knows what he’s talking about.

Oh I'm not saying he's wrong. Just surprised he said it. Though there's certainly no love lost for TC among the other IAAM coaches.

I don't think its that there's not love for TC. I think it's that the coaches of IAMM schools are good coaches and their teams are good teams but all the shine goes to McDonough. It's annoying. And this year in particular the shine is not warranted. So I don't think it's aimed at anyone personally. It just gets old that no matter how good any others teams are it's always about McD. Hopefully this season will change that.

I know alot of IAMM parents from several different schools and none of them were surprised St Pauls won that game. Only McDonough supporters & parents were surprised.
They are something else those McD parents.